Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License

wizzdanny

Hi,
I know there are different types of pre licensing classes, online v. classroom.

I'm trying to establish which way would be the least expensive way to obtain a life insurance 2-15 license in FL. From start to finish.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

For $99.00 join Primerica, use their online test simulator and take their online class or their in person class. Take the test, this costs abouts $55.00 bucks. Once you pass the test and become liscensed simply transfer your liscense. Theoritically, you could join on a Monday, study for about two weeks or so with their online test simulator, concurently attend the onsite class, usually over a four day weekend, all day fri, sat, sun, mon, then pay for the test that monday, get your approval to test a few days later, sign up for the test through prometric or pearsonvue, pass the test, wait til you are appointed and have your liscense in hand and then move on, if you so choose. You would also need to complete and online health class as well, the classes are normally only for the 2-14.

Thats what I did, cost me $99 + $52. I had to pay for fingerprints, but was reimbursed as soon as I passed the test.

I used Always Available online classroom.

Total between everything from the pre-lics course to fingerprints to the exam was about $300.

Hi,
I know there are different types of pre licensing classes, online v. classroom.

I'm trying to establish which way would be the least expensive way to obtain a life insurance 2-15 license in FL. From start to finish.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Dan,

I am a resident here in Florida I have a 2-15. I have some great study work to pass it. I have a couple guys that used the info and they did pretty well. email me if you would like [email protected]

Did you join Primerica for the purpose of obtaining the license cheaply or did you actually want to be with Primerica?

For $99.00 join Primerica, use their online test simulator and take their online class or their in person class. Take the test, this costs abouts $55.00 bucks. Once you pass the test and become liscensed simply transfer your liscense. Theoritically, you could join on a Monday, study for about two weeks or so with their online test simulator, concurently attend the onsite class, usually over a four day weekend, all day fri, sat, sun, mon, then pay for the test that monday, get your approval to test a few days later, sign up for the test through prometric or pearsonvue, pass the test, wait til you are appointed and have your liscense in hand and then move on, if you so choose. You would also need to complete and online health class as well, the classes are normally only for the 2-14.

Thats what I did, cost me $99 + $52. I had to pay for fingerprints, but was reimbursed as soon as I passed the test.

Did you join Primerica for the purpose of obtaining the license cheaply or did you actually want to be with Primerica?
This was the cheapest and easiest way I found. I don't want to recruit people, but I did meet some sucessful people. And is it bad that they want to help families become debt free and get insured ? The negative is no training, and their product line is limited. Also, they do make money off the efforts of others, but don't many other insurance agencies do the same thing ?

Latest posts

Back