Quantcast
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License

TesTeachers PreLicensing Education Online TesTeachers PreLicensing Education Online TesTeachers PreLicensing Education Online Youtube Facebook Twitter Linkedin

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum
 

Reply to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License     
Old 03-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts:3
State: wizzdanny is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Hi,
I know there are different types of pre licensing classes, online v. classroom.

I'm trying to establish which way would be the least expensive way to obtain a life insurance 2-15 license in FL. From start to finish.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License

Old 03-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts:7
State: gratcliffe is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License Re: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
For $99.00 join Primerica, use their online test simulator and take their online class or their in person class. Take the test, this costs abouts $55.00 bucks. Once you pass the test and become liscensed simply transfer your liscense. Theoritically, you could join on a Monday, study for about two weeks or so with their online test simulator, concurently attend the onsite class, usually over a four day weekend, all day fri, sat, sun, mon, then pay for the test that monday, get your approval to test a few days later, sign up for the test through prometric or pearsonvue, pass the test, wait til you are appointed and have your liscense in hand and then move on, if you so choose. You would also need to complete and online health class as well, the classes are normally only for the 2-14.

Thats what I did, cost me $99 + $52. I had to pay for fingerprints, but was reimbursed as soon as I passed the test.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Old 03-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts:3
State: wizzdanny is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License Re: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License wizzdanny is the thread starter for: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License

I don't want to get involved with Primerica...anybody else have any input?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Old 03-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #4
Guru
YouGotMyMoney on Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License - Insurance Forum
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts:4,508
State: YouGotMyMoney is an Insurance Agent from Florida
YouGotMyMoney is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License Re: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
I used Always Available online classroom.

Total between everything from the pre-lics course to fingerprints to the exam was about $300.

------------------------------------
Yeah * Yeah * Call Me Steve-O
  Reply With Quote to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License

Register Now for FREE!
To sign up for your FREE INSTANT account, please complete the form.

Username:     Password:   Confirm Password:     E-Mail:   Confirm E-Mail:     
   
Question of the day:   Two plus 5 is equal to I agree to forum rules 


Old 03-10-2010, 08:01 PM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts:7
State: jehargro1 is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License Re: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Originally Posted by wizzdanny View Post
Hi,
I know there are different types of pre licensing classes, online v. classroom.

I'm trying to establish which way would be the least expensive way to obtain a life insurance 2-15 license in FL. From start to finish.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi Dan,

I am a resident here in Florida I have a 2-15. I have some great study work to pass it. I have a couple guys that used the info and they did pretty well. email me if you would like jeffrey@healthbenefitone.com
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Old 03-11-2010, 01:45 AM   #6
Guru
Cornelius on Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License - Insurance Forum
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts:1,184
State: Cornelius is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Cornelius is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License Re: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Gratcliffe LOL..Your the first person I ever saw actually admit to doing that...
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Old 03-11-2010, 04:54 PM   #7
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts:3
State: wizzdanny is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License Re: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License wizzdanny is the thread starter for: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License

Did you join Primerica for the purpose of obtaining the license cheaply or did you actually want to be with Primerica?

Originally Posted by gratcliffe View Post
For $99.00 join Primerica, use their online test simulator and take their online class or their in person class. Take the test, this costs abouts $55.00 bucks. Once you pass the test and become liscensed simply transfer your liscense. Theoritically, you could join on a Monday, study for about two weeks or so with their online test simulator, concurently attend the onsite class, usually over a four day weekend, all day fri, sat, sun, mon, then pay for the test that monday, get your approval to test a few days later, sign up for the test through prometric or pearsonvue, pass the test, wait til you are appointed and have your liscense in hand and then move on, if you so choose. You would also need to complete and online health class as well, the classes are normally only for the 2-14.

Thats what I did, cost me $99 + $52. I had to pay for fingerprints, but was reimbursed as soon as I passed the test.

------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Old 03-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #8
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts:7
State: gratcliffe is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License Re: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Originally Posted by wizzdanny View Post
Did you join Primerica for the purpose of obtaining the license cheaply or did you actually want to be with Primerica?
This was the cheapest and easiest way I found. I don't want to recruit people, but I did meet some sucessful people. And is it bad that they want to help families become debt free and get insured ? The negative is no training, and their product line is limited. Also, they do make money off the efforts of others, but don't many other insurance agencies do the same thing ?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Old 03-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #9
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts:7
State: gratcliffe is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License Re: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
Gratcliffe LOL..Your the first person I ever saw actually admit to doing that...
And your point is what ?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Old 03-12-2010, 11:09 PM   #10
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts:136
State: Benefits Man is an Insurance Agent from Texas
Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License Re: Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
You have to be sponsored in FL?



------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Reply to Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License 

  Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum




Similar Threads with Least Expensive Way to Get a Florida 2-15 License
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Genworth Withdrawing in Florida Russ Senior Insurance Forum 6 12-26-2010 10:27 AM
Florida License Question: Will I get denied? grincholis General Insurance Agent Discussions 11 10-15-2009 11:43 PM
These Guys License Blue Cross Independent Agents In Florida Senateguy Individual Health Insurance Forum 50 09-22-2009 07:52 PM
Florida is Trying to Regulate Annuities a Lot More. Freddie Annuities Forum 10 03-18-2009 12:09 PM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Forum enabled with vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.