License Application

church

Does anyone know???

Approximately +25 years ago, I was stupid and got caught stealing = misdemeanor and I was 23. Now, years later I am taking the test for P&C (April 5th) and my concern is getting denied Licensure due to stupidity some years ago.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Answer all questions truthfully. Write a detailed letter explaining the situation and emphasis your clean character since. You could check into having that record expunged.

I have considered getting it expunged.

Does anyone know anything about getting a record, like this one, expunged?

Does anyone know???

Approximately +25 years ago, I was stupid and got caught stealing = misdemeanor and I was 23. Now, years later I am taking the test for P&C (April 5th) and my concern is getting denied Licensure due to stupidity some years ago.

Thanks in advance!!

What state are you planning to obtain a license in? If you speak with the Department of Insurance in your state, they can usually (in advance of applying for your license or even sitting for the exam) tell you if your specific background details will cause any issues with your application.

Testeacher,

Last week I passed the P&C License for the state of Minnesota.

Before taking the test, I sat on the phone with the Department of Commerce for 20 minutes waiting to talk to their 'help' line, on 2 different occasions. I got tired of waiting each time, and gave up. I wanted to discuss my circumstance, and try to decide from there, if I should move forward with the test. Since I was unable to get the question answered, I went ahead and took the test.

Now I'm trying to decide my next move.....I'm considering getting it expunged prior to applying.

Thanks!

----------

Thanks Xrac! Btw, Great picture makes me smile everytime.

Testeacher, Last week I passed the P&C License for the state of Minnesota. Before taking the test, I sat on the phone with the Department of Commerce for 20 minutes waiting to talk to their 'help' line, on 2 different occasions. I got tired of waiting each time, and gave up. I wanted to discuss my circumstance, and try to decide from there, if I should move forward with the test. Since I was unable to get the question answered, I went ahead and took the test. Now I'm trying to decide my next move.....I'm considering getting it expunged prior to applying. Thanks! ---------- Thanks Xrac! Btw, Great picture makes me smile everytime.

Thanks! That is my youngest daughters children.

Back