Life/Health & Accident Ins. - Same Test or Dif.?

Grind

Hey everyone, quick question(or 2)

I've been studying to get my producers license in Life and Health & Accident insurance and have been under the impression that I can do this all in one exam. Now that I'm trying to register for the exam I'm seeing that there isn't one, but 2 separate tests.

My question is: is there 1 exam for this and i'm not seeing it? or does this vary by State, and in my State I have to take 2 separate tests(state: NJ)?

Thanks

Hey everyone, quick question(or 2)

I've been studying to get my producers license in Life and Health & Accident insurance and have been under the impression that I can do this all in one exam. Now that I'm trying to register for the exam I'm seeing that there isn't one, but 2 separate tests.

My question is: is there 1 exam for this and i'm not seeing it? or does this vary by State, and in my State I have to take 2 separate tests(state: NJ)?

Thanks

It very well could be different for each state. It's all covered in one in the state of Texas.

I Maine it is two actually three parts taken during 1 exam. Life / Health and state law. If you pass state law and health or life you can get a Health only or Life only license and then just need to detest the failed part.

Study find and find a practice test. Count all the one wrong you missed don't tell yourself oh I knew that one take the test/s over till you pass it

Back