Life Only Pre-licensing Exam in Texas

niceguy0914

Hello , I have been studying for prelicensing exam from kaplan and adbanker since last week. Can anyone please tell me how hard is the exam compared to series 6 or 63 securities licensing exam. I just printing this texas state law and its a lot . So its getting me worried since my exam is in the next couple days or so. thanks

Hello , I have been studying for prelicensing exam from kaplan and adbanker since last week. Can anyone please tell me how hard is the exam compared to series 6 or 63 securities licensing exam. I just printing this texas state law and its a lot . So its getting me worried since my exam is in the next couple days or so. thanks

If it is anything like the life examines I have taken in Illinois and Indiana it is a piece of cake compared to the 63. If you have studied using two sources I think you will be well prepared.

Just stop thinking you have to know everything. Just go over the information and read the questions for the test and you will be ok.. From my experience with test the big thing is to know the fines.

Latest posts

Back