New to Forums, Question Regarding Exam

Thanks for reply, just got off the phone with TesTeachers. They stated book is mandatory to purchase off this site:

naifa-florida.org = study manual

They said I don't really need the book, but that I have to purchase it through that site because they require you to purchase it through the naifa-florida.org. Can you purchase the book elsewhere like Amazon or do they somehow track if you purchased through the naifa site? And that is the only book that is needed right? States it's a study manual, so not sure if it is the full book or just a study guide.

Thanks for reply, just got off the phone with TesTeachers. They stated book is mandatory to purchase off this site:

naifa-florida.org = study manual

They said I don't really need the book, but that I have to purchase it through that site because they require you to purchase it through the naifa-florida.org. Can you purchase the book elsewhere like Amazon or do they somehow track if you purchased through the naifa site? And that is the only book that is needed right? States it's a study manual, so not sure if it is the full book or just a study guide.

I just want to be sure we are giving you the most accurate information.

Our own study manuals are not needed, they are optional. However per Florida, they do require you purchase NAIFA Florida Life, Health and Variable Annuity Study Manual study manual at the following link:

Study Manual | NAIFA-Florida

We are unsure if you can purchase the book on another site, however it is required to complete your studies using TesTeachers.

Sorry for old bump, but how long does it usually take to complete course to get to final exam? I am about to start, but when purchasing book it states, there will be a 29th edition for after Jan 1 exam. Not sure how long it takes to read book and hopefully take exam before Jan 1 to buy the 28th edition?

Following the TesTeachers Study Plan, you should be able to earn your Pre-License Certification within 21 Days. This being said, it is required by Florida State Law to read and complete the text-book you are referring to.

TesTeachers plays no part in the creation of the Florida Law Text-book. However, if you approach your studies with adequate enthusiasm you should be able to complete our course and read the required material prior to January 1, 2015.

Back