New to the Industry and Don't Know what School to Attend for 220 in Florida

yoya1068

Hello everyone,
I am new to the insurance industry and am wondering if anyone has an idea of what online school to recommend in the state of Florida.
Wouldd greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.;)

Hello everyone,
I am new to the insurance industry and am wondering if anyone has an idea of what online school to recommend in the state of Florida.
Thanks in advance.;)

I used prelicense.com and pass on my first try.It is the less expensive you can find and has many resources.

Hello everyone,
Thanks in advance.;)

I had my P&C license from 2001- 20006 and I would highly suggest taking the class face to face - just like online, there will be test given, but face to face the instructor are more lenient .... online testing during the course is either right or wrong.... but not only that, you can network with other future agents and the instructor is full of good ideas.

I too highly recommend Andy Beverly's online training. You have the option to talk one on one with the teachers too if needed. And they are quick to answer emails.

Back