Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum

Reply to Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket...     
Old 04-04-2017, 07:44 PM   #1

State: Selvag818 is an Insurance Agent from
Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket... Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket...
Hello,

I am currently in the process of obtaining my insurance license (passed 3 state exams and have 2 left to take) and on my drive home from work today was pulled over for speeding. Officer issued a ticket (this is my first ticket ever) and I was wondering if this will affect me obtaining my insurance license?

Any input or feedback is appreciated!

Thanks!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket...

Old 04-04-2017, 07:55 PM   #2
Super Genius
agent2011 on Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket...

State: agent2011 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket... Re: Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket...
You will be fine. As long as it is not a Felony, most companies don't care. Now, if you are wanting to become a Captive Agent with one of the Big Boys, they might have a different opinion. Maybe someone who has experience with the State Farms and Allstates of the world can comment on that.

Start Your Own Insurance School
Old 04-04-2017, 08:21 PM   #3

State: Selvag818 is an Insurance Agent from
Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket... Re: Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket... Selvag818 is the thread starter for: Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket...

Thanks for the response:

When I got home from getting the ticket I really started to worry. I contacted my future boss (personal acquaintance) and he said it was no problem at all for a speeding violation. ...back to studying!
Reply to Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket... 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum