Obtaining Insurance License and Just Got Speeding Ticket...

Selvag818

Hello,

I am currently in the process of obtaining my insurance license (passed 3 state exams and have 2 left to take) and on my drive home from work today was pulled over for speeding. Officer issued a ticket (this is my first ticket ever) and I was wondering if this will affect me obtaining my insurance license?

Any input or feedback is appreciated!

Thanks!

You will be fine. As long as it is not a Felony, most companies don't care. Now, if you are wanting to become a Captive Agent with one of the Big Boys, they might have a different opinion. Maybe someone who has experience with the State Farms and Allstates of the world can comment on that.

Thanks for the response:

When I got home from getting the ticket I really started to worry. I contacted my future boss (personal acquaintance) and he said it was no problem at all for a speeding violation. ...back to studying!

Hello,

I am currently in the process of obtaining my insurance license (passed 3 state exams and have 2 left to take) and on my drive home from work today was pulled over for speeding. Officer issued a ticket (this is my first ticket ever) and I was wondering if this will affect me obtaining my insurance license?

Any input or feedback is appreciated!

Thanks!
Yes, the speeding ticket will keep you from getting your insurance license. Might as well look for another career. :yes::policeman:

Back