Oh Lord It's Another Real Estate Person Infiltrating Insurance

Health insurance may not seem affordable now, but if your health takes a turn for the worse your perspective will change.

Almost anyone can afford bare bones health insurance. With a bare bones plan you have coverage for catastrophic illness or accident and you have access to networks for true "discount pricing".

Your $20 office visits may work for primary care but try getting brain surgery on the cheap. "Hey doc, times are tough. Here's a Franklin for your trouble."

As for your coastal GA connections, money is a bit tight right now. Can you get me some beach front property with a 3/2 house for $1,000?

I keep noticing the concern of all about me not having health insurance. IF SOMEONE WILL BUY SOME REAL ESTATE I CAN GET INSURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are lots of DEALS down here NO STEALS so contact me.

I am still researching . I have spoken with a few local Insurance Agents and all had advice and would sponsor me once I take my prelicense course and apply for the license. I even got a job offer from MoO. It seems that it's a matter of me going to school and picking who I want to work with now. I have also been studing the Medicare.gov, CMS site and the various insurance companies that sell these medigap and supplemental insurance plans. This weekend I will be reading up on Final Expense Plans.. so all the help I can get will be appreciative. Thanks for responding to my posts.

Re: Oh Lord It's Another Real Estate Person Infiltrating Insuranc

Did you go into insurance? Which company? Where did you take your prelicense course? I live in N. GA and have been in real estate in Atlanta for many years and want to make a change! Would love your input. Thanks, Donna

Back