OMG! Just Guaranteed to Ace My Life/health Arizona Exam

B

bob guagnini

Im' out of town adressing a family situation. I'm explaing to my friend that i have to take the test on the 29th. I get back home to Arizona tomorrow, so once I join a cram course or testteachers online, I'm literally going to study 30 hrs before the test. A broker overheard me and was enthusiastic and appeared legit. His two closest friends live in AZ and just breezed thru Life/health exam. W/o my knowledge he texted his buddy who resembles me and asked if he would take the test for me. I was at a loss for words, especially since it would cost 750.00. Has anyone heard of such a thing? Im embarassed that I accepted his #, but am going to pass this on my own. Is it that easy to take exams for people who look remotely like them thru identification check? People could make a killing!!

Illegal, Immoral, Unethical. Illegal. Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200. Go Straight to Jail. Whatever broker it was needs a reality check, and possibly an investigation by the State Dept. of Insurance.

Those insurance license tests are extremely easy. Anyone that has too much trouble with those tests is not very smart. That being said I have known many agents who were so stupid they had to take the test 2 and 3 and even 5 times to pass it and they turned out to be very successful agents.:1arghh:

I had been starring at the card w/ # for most of the day and decided to warn him of such an idiotic move. He told me his friend is a scamer and that he barely passed and would surely fail. He's off the hook in my book.

but wasn't that guy the one who called the other one to ask him if he would take it for you? He initiated it.... :nah:

I had been starring at the card w/ # for most of the day and decided to warn him of such an idiotic move. He told me his friend is a scamer and that he barely passed and would surely fail. He's off the hook in my book.

What happens if you accept his offer and he reports you. Your career is over before you even start.

You should not be tempted by any offer this unethical.

I'm not saying you've considered it, but if you have, you don't need to be in this business. There are plenty of unethical ins. agents and no one needs another one.

On the other hand, if you didn't consider it, I think you need to turn the guy in.

Those insurance license tests are extremely easy. Anyone that has too much trouble with those tests is not very smart. That being said I have known many agents who were so stupid they had to take the test 2 and 3 and even 5 times to pass it and they turned out to be very successful agents.:1arghh:

And there are exceptions like yoda. He passed the test and still wasn't successful. He still doesn't even know enough to not pitch a one-leg OR that Medicare Advantage plans are health insurance. I'd say "j/k", but I'm not. :)

Back