Which Online Course to Use?

Virge

Which online course is the quickest way to pass the state Life exam for PA, need to get this done in 10-days. Looking for something that will give me just what I need to pass and not the entire history of life insurance.

examfx ?
webce?
prelicense,com ?
kaplan ?

Thanks

Examfx is the one I used years ago, they were good, helped me pass without too much trouble. I hear a lot of people using prelicense dot com (I believe they are the same company as Webce, which is who I use for my continuing ed), they are cheaper and I hear do a good job at preparing you for the exam.

I did my P&C through ad banker. L&h through Kaplan. I liked AD Banker better. adbanker.com

Any of those you mentions is good. In terms of study habit, try getting a practice test cd/download and go through the quizzes and exams over and over. This will help to at least speed up the learning process than just reading a book.

Best,

I used 360training.com. Although the resource guide was written in a way that made it easy to understand, the practice exams didn't prepare me as far as the format of the questions.

There was a lot of "which of the following DO NOT" types of questions, which made the exam much more difficult than I had anticipated. I passed with a 79 - thank god!

Back