Online Licence Prep

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Any suggestions for online Life and health licensing test prep?

I did mine back in the stone ages. I have someone that wants to do as much as possible online.

Lee

Try looking at kfeducation.com
Its basically "Kaplan has everything you need to pass your Insurance Licensing exam and get your certificate" per Kaplan.

Thanks,

Lee

i have used them for 20 years.....back when they sent you books and a test and i had to get someone to sign the test as a witness....hahaha....and this month was the last time i had to do ce and tdi and ineedmyce hooked up and tdi sent me a letter this morning saying i am grandfathered and do not have to do ce anymore....now if obamacare does not run me out of the biz life is good........

I used Kaplan for l&h and AD Banker for p&c. I much preferred AD Banker.

They also have a great CE subscription. $40 for unlimited courses per year. Just pay the state fee.

i have used them for 20 years.....back when they sent you books and a test and i had to get someone to sign the test as a witness....hahaha....and this month was the last time i had to do ce and tdi and ineedmyce hooked up and tdi sent me a letter this morning saying i am grandfathered and do not have to do ce anymore....now if obamacare does not run me out of the biz life is good........

That is really nice to not have to fool with that stuff.

----------

I used Kaplan for l&h and AD Banker for p&c. I much preferred AD Banker.

They also have a great CE subscription. $40 for unlimited courses per year. Just pay the state fee.

The internet seems to have really driven the cost of these course down a lot from what they once were.

Last edited:
ExamFX.com is really good. Used it for Life and Annuites as a Self-Study and for Health in a classroom setting with everything being online.

If it's only for wife, use Prelicense.com a sub of WebCE. Price is very affordable, and comes with a 100% guarantee you'll pass. Have alot of newbies use this and passed the exam on first try.

Back