Overwhelmed with State Portion of Exam

I do think you are allowed the memory dumb on a blank sheet of paper here in Florida. You should check on that for sure. Just call the test center or one of the schools.

Just remember that as long as you pass, your score has zero correlation with how successful you will be in the business. Don't stress out at all about scoring high.

Just watch out for the word "EXCEPT".. All the following answers are true "EXCEPT"..The way I did it was I would look for all the right answers in the question and then pick the odd one..READ ALL THE QUESTIONS WORD FOR WORD...Then answer the question..I wish you the best..

Oh, and if one of the choices has the word never or always in it, it probably is NOT one of the answers.

I'm scheduled for my FL exam on Friday for life & health. The last two chapters covering the state part are overwhelming me.:swoon: I printed them out, and made flashcards of all the parts that had astericks by them to especially study for the exam. I'm still not "getting" a lot of it though.:no: It is just *so much.* I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by it. Some things I'm having a hard time understanding like the ERISA part with MEWA and PEO. I'm having a hard time remembering the key requirements of the FEHCAA.:1confused: I'm not giving up but I feel overwhelmed right now.
Thanks for listening! :)
Imo, the test isn't that hard. If your only problem is that one sectio, don't get overwhelmed. Just focus on what you know and know it well. Don't over think it

I PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1cool:

Thank you for all your help and encouragement!:1biggrin:

I didn't think I would, but as I went through the test, I thought I would the next time, it wasn't too bad but I saw where I needed to read more! I am sure there was at least one fake question on there with no right answer too. :yes:They gave me my ID card too! I'm so happy I don't even care about the picture!:laugh:
Thank you again!!!!:)

I didn't think I would, but as I went through the test, I thought I would the next time, it wasn't too bad but I saw where I needed to read more! I am sure there was at least one fake question on there with no right answer too. :yes:They gave me my ID card too! I'm so happy I don't even care about the picture!:laugh:

Congratulations!!! :biggrin:

Welcome aboard!

Ya done good! Congrats! :biggrin:

Back