Overwhelmed with State Portion of Exam

Congrats..Now watch the movies Wall Street, Boiler Room and Glen Gary Glen Ross. Well I just kind of like those movies.. Oh yes I forgot Double Indemnity..That should about cover the dark side of sales..

Gekko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tin Men was another good one. And I also like Barbarians at the Gate with James Garner....based on a true story.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ya done good! Congrats! :biggrin:[/quote

Great job! The test really isnt' that hard....I blew my first one....mostly because I was nervous....I hadn't taken a test since my drivers test....the second time was easy....I drank a screwdriver before I went in to take the test!!!

Last edited:
The state portion is usually the hardest part of any test. While you can learn concepts for the general LH or PC portions the state law portions require more direct memorization. This is true in every state.

I look at test this way. When I was in the military, we would have classes for 8 hours and then have to test at the end of class that day and then a test for the week on Friday. I had one class that had an 85% failure rate. If you failed that class you had to go back and start over. Talk about pressure..That's where I learned read the question and answer the question. Don't look to much into it..

Back