Passing the Property and Casualty Exam

Ouch. My old commercial Real estate firm-M&M would toss an agent from his private office if other's:no: sales #'s edged him out. i.e. total# priv offices:10, # agents: 24. The fight was to escape the bullpen. The walk of shame was from an office back to the pen.

Hello everyone,

I being in the insurance industry for 13 years, I started as a 440 (working with different insurance agencies) and in 2014 I got my 215 license and I went "solo" and open my virtual office for Health, Life and Annuities. Normally I just sell Health/Obama Care/Medicare, but because of my language (Portuguese)my clients are coming to me with their car policies and homeowners policies, so in February I decided to get my Personal Lines Agent, thinking that will be enough to sell Personal Lines policies to my existing clients only, well I took the license and I just find out that with this license I cannot transact personal lines business at all =(
At this point any suggestions ?
Thank you

Hello everyone, I being in the insurance industry for 13 years, I started as a 440 (working with different insurance agencies) and in 2014 I got my 215 license and I went "solo" and open my virtual office for Health, Life and Annuities. Normally I just sell Health/Obama Care/Medicare, but because of my language (Portuguese)my clients are coming to me with their car policies and homeowners policies, so in February I decided to get my Personal Lines Agent, thinking that will be enough to sell Personal Lines policies to my existing clients only, well I took the license and I just find out that with this license I cannot transact personal lines business at all =( At this point any suggestions ? Thank you

You can transact personal lines business, you just can not be a principal or "agent in charge" of a location.

I'm sure you can find an agency that will let you write biz for a reasonable split.

thank you ! But I will need to study for my 220 ! =( Any suggestions for a good school online (video classes)? Thanks =)

I did my mine online via a local community college years back. It was cheapest around.

How do you plan on getting personal lines appointments?

Well, appointments with the insurance companies right?
To be honest, I don't know how, but I know that first I have to get my 220 =)
... I think that 13 years experience as a 440 licensed(I'm a trilingual agent) that will help, no?

Any advices? Do you think will be difficult for me after getting my 220 to be appointed? Thanks

Studying for my p & c license for new jersey. - does any one have audio books on p & c licensing exam & books .

Going away need to have some thing to listen to., while in flight.

Resent graduated with BA degree with major on Business Administration & Management, I released that even with education is hard to find job. Most companies don't want to pay, why hire someone with education when you can pay uneducated person 1/2 of pa ? Any way I thought of opening my own business, insurance company where I can sale car insurance, health insurance, rental insurance and house insurance, any suggestion what kind of Licenses I need to run my business? I really appreciated if you can help me ! I also speak read and write fluently Albanian Language ! Thank you

Studying for my p & c license for new jersey. - does any one have audio books on p & c licensing exam & books .

Going away need to have some thing to listen to., while in flight.

I am a bit delayed however if anyone is looking for great pre-licensing training and very convenient use Testeachers!!!! I used them for P&C and passed my first try. The material they teach is usable both on and off the test. The Cram Course is very very helpful. Use every exam and quiz they offer and passing won't be an issue.

Back