Prelicense.com

I used prelicense.com and was very pleased. It was the cheapest approved option I could find. It prepared me well enough to pass the course test and the state test on the 1st attempt.

Has anyone used Prelicense.com and passed the Accident-Health (only) license exam in PA?

How relevant was the material in the Prelicense.com course to the actual questions you encountered in the exam? Also, did you use the ExamTutor or the full course?

I know someone who used National Online Insurance School and said there was almost a total disconnect between the course subject matter and the exam questions. I am looking for a course that will do better.

Last edited:
Has anyone used Prelicense.com and passed the Accident-Health (only) license exam in PA?

How relevant was the material in the Prelicense.com course to the actual questions you encountered in the exam? Also, did you use the ExamTutor or the full course?

I know someone who used National Online Insurance School and said there was almost a total disconnect between the course subject matter and the exam questions. I am looking for a course that will do better.

I can't speak to the PA exam, but I took the life only cousre for NC. A couple of questions on the practice exams were on the state test. I found it to be relevant and it more than adaquately prepared me for the test. In NC they don't give you your score, you just get a pass or fail notice. If I had to guess it would have been upper 80's low 90's which is what I consistantly scored on the practice tests.

The full course (20hr each license) is required for licensing in NC.

good luck
sherd

Back