STS Series 7 License Software

You guys are nuts series 7 is a great achievement and a great move. Yea there is alot of compliance out there, but you can do everything you want for a client. If a client needs muni bonds, or a stock at least you will be able to deliver. Dont get me wrong , I sell VA's , EIA, SPIAs, DI, Life, and all that Jazz, but I know if have the tools to service my cleints I will be able to sleep at night, knowing that I didnt sell a product with a 10% commish were the product was not suitable. Just my 2cents, most of you may disagree, but thats ok.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh by the way, if you want the best guide and questions call up Empire Stockbroker institute out of Long Island, they use to have a class at the Empire state building, but with the economy they just retreated back to LI. Ask for Ruben Diaz or Steve Rice. Steve wrote the book Series 7 for Dummies. Hes know his stuff, but some how I founded that there questions were and still are the best practice ?'s on the street. I sware the questions on the 7 were exactly the ones on the practice test. I think you can buy the
?;s for $50 bucks or so. Series 7 Exam, Series 24, 6, 63, 65, 66 License

GOOD LUCK! Let me know if you guys use them and if you pass your exams.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh by the way, if you want the best guide and questions call up Empire Stockbroker institute out of Long Island, they use to have a class at the Empire state building, but with the economy they just retreated back to LI. Ask for Ruben Diaz or Steve Rice. Steve wrote the book Series 7 for Dummies. Hes know his stuff, but some how I founded that there questions were and still are the best practice ?'s on the street. I sware the questions on the 7 were exactly the ones on the practice test. I think you can buy the
?;s for $50 bucks or so. Series 7 Exam, Series 24, 6, 63, 65, 66 License

GOOD LUCK! Let me know if you guys use them and if you pass your exams.

Last edited:
You guys are nuts series 7 is a great achievement and a great move. Yea there is alot of compliance out there, but you can do everything you want for a client. If a client needs muni bonds, or a stock at least you will be able to deliver. Dont get me wrong , I sell VA's , EIA, SPIAs, DI, Life, and all that Jazz, but I know if have the tools to service my cleints I will be able to sleep at night, knowing that I didnt sell a product with a 10% commish were the product was not suitable. Just my 2cents, most of you may disagree, but thats ok.

Your 2 cents ain't worth a penny.

Back