Study Material to Pass Life/Accident/Health??

I did A. D Banker, and found it great. It is very detailed. You can order the package with the flash card. It is on line. check it out

Hello Friends,
I'm IN CA & try to study life & health, any good school suggestion
Please !

Google online. Kaplan, AD Banker, and those offer online are good but the key is to practice exams. If the school you register with have extra tests to practice on, I would buy it. Well worth spending a few money bucks to pass.

Hello Guys,
I am also In need of some Q/A. exam stuff fro my L&H Exam In CA.
Please e-mail me if you have recent one...I will pay for it.
[email protected]ks,

I took the 52 hour class through WebCE in CA. I definitely felt they prepared me to take the test. I was ready in much less time, but you have to study and take the practice tests for a total of 52 hours. The pre-tests are very close to the actual test I took.

Jason S.

I used ExamFX to study for the Oregon exam and thought it prepared me very well. I would score around low 70 on the practice exams so I was worried headed into the test and the state test was actually easier and I was able to pass with an 80 first try!

That being said I did study around 60 hours, while the required study time in Oregon was 40 hours (20 for Life and 20 for Health.

Did you buy the full package? I'm prepping for the Oregon L&H exam as well and am curious as to which is the best buy.

Back