Study for Success Regardless of Your Learning Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley Parker

Contributor
Sponsor
Everyone learns a little differently, so it’s important to know what works for you if you want to pass your exam on the first attempt. TesTeachers combines a multisensory approach to cater to students with different learning styles. Like Blake from Illinois says,

“I am super pleased with the variety of ways to study. I can watch a video (I feel like the teacher Suzy is a personal friend of mine and she's never even met me!), listen to audio on my iPod, take practice tests from my iPad or computer, or just read the material. If you have a variety of learning styles or have a short attention span like me, this program allows you to study in multiple ways and have a definite time frame to accomplish the task. I will utilize this program for the 7!”

Our videos are great for visual learners who benefit from seeing the instructor write on the white board. Kinesthetic learners can use our flashcards to physically get a handle on important terms and definitions while they study. Aural learners have the ability to download the audio portions of the videos in MP3 format for on-the-go listening, and they might also benefit from the Audio Review CD, which features someone reciting the Key Facts. Our PDF study manual appeals to verbal/linguistic-style learners. Social learners can take advantage of our monthly Live Reviews to learn with a group of other students from a live instructor, and solitary learners will love our online self-paced courses. No matter what your learning style is, you can find success with TesTeachers! It’s just a matter of time until you’re hanging that new license on the wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back