Studying for the CA Exam

I think the bar is lower now in California?

When I took the L&H exam nearly 10 years ago, you didn't get your score unless you didn't pass.

Monday morning i will be @ test site.Little nervous...not because of the test, because life takes U TURN & at retirement age, I have to
re-learn to survive. No complains yet some mixed regrets...well,
everyone has to carry their own cross.... Just little topic change from text book.... Amen,
Please cross your fingers for me....Mike

Best of luck to you. Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm going through it right now except I'm 40 and starting over.

When taking the test, trust your instinct. My training guide wasn't very useful, had to guess a lot and I passed with a 72%.

Great Mike. I did not study for the test the last 3 days. I did not study CA things. I missed a lot of questions, I used my legal logic and it got me by on a few of the questions. I passed so can you. Good luck, Let us know how it went.

Yeah...me too !!! The system is sooo complicated. I am also waiting for the license. First, on exam day, Computer system was down...so we went through paper & pencil manual exam. I passed,BUT the Dept. computerized system does not recognize my passing status. Then I have to submit all documents through certified mail....Still waiting for the License. God Bless everyone...

Back