Studying for the CA Exam

even at 60% there are a lot of failures here is CA. I studied a lot and just passed and my friend has taken it twice and failed and she is a dermatologist.

even at 60% there are a lot of failures here is CA. I studied a lot and just passed and my friend has taken it twice and failed and she is a dermatologist.

Some people who are affiliated with wfg go and make presentations to prospects, without even passing their California exam, and not being properly licensed to do so. It's a shame wfg does things like this

I agree Mattschmidt. A lot of WFG agents work at jobs like McDonalds during the day and sell insurance at night. I have had errors in my policy written by my up line. Most of my up line have less than 1 year part time insurance selling and are out writing polices with loads of errors. I am not like this and don't approve of this way of doing things. My up line wrote me a 10 year term $200,000 DB for 110 per month and later I found I could have gotten the same from another insurer WFG sales for 59 per month. The agent is now hiding from me and don't answer my calls. That is my up line and agent.

Last edited:
I agree Mattschmidt. A lot of WFG agents work at jobs like McDonalds during the day and sell insurance at night. I have had errors in my policy written by my up line. Most of my up line have less than 1 year part time insurance selling and are out writing polices with loads of errors. I am not like this and don't approve of this way of doing things. My up line wrote me a 10 year term $200,000 DB for 110 per month and later I found I could have gotten the same from another insurer WFG sales for 59 per month. The agent is now hiding from me and don't answer my calls. That is my up line and agent.

That may be the case. However, I was referring to prospective agents affiliated with wfg, who post on Facebook they made a presentation without having an insurance license, and being properly licensed. That type of behavior is unacceptable. Do you know of any wfg agents who have done this?

When a new affiliate of WFG has a prospect the up line licensed agent writes the policy while the new affiliate watches on. Some time the new affiliate makes comments while the licensed agent interviews the prospect. At no time is the unlicensed affiliate selling anything to anyone. At least that is what is suppose to be followed.

When a new affiliate of WFG has a prospect the up line licensed agent writes the policy while the new affiliate watches on. Some time the new affiliate makes comments while the licensed agent interviews the prospect. At no time is the unlicensed affiliate selling anything to anyone. At least that is what is suppose to be followed.

Interesting. An individual I saw posting on Facebook was bragging that their prospect liked their presentation, even though they hadn't passed exam yet... Thank you for sharing. I'm really surprised wfg would encourage an unlicensed insurance professional to,make any comments or give input. Seems they are
Pushing the envelope a bit here. Most companies wait until you have passed exam, and have your license before you go on appointments and makes comments. That would stink to have your prospect become someone else's client, because you are not properly licensed

Now you can cancel it and re-write it yourself.

Latest posts

Back