Studying for NJ Property & Casualty License

trichsr

Currently I'm studying for the exam and I'm using testteachersonline.com. I'm curious to know about the exam itself. For those of you that can give me some ideas of what to expect and what I should focus my studying on? It would be a great help. Thanks guys!

Never heard of testeachersonline.

I used ExamFx in NJ for both p&c and & l&h and passed all of them on the first try with that program.

Make sure to go through the whole program and take a lot of practice tests. If your not scoring 80 or above on the practice tests, your not ready.

I have been passing the practice test with an 80% or better. It's so much material that you have to retain maybe its making nervous. Testteachersonline.com was a link sent to me by a Farmers agent, I only pay $75 for each course because they offer a discount for Farmers. I don't want to be a Farmers producer though. Thanks nyc2phi, I was trying to get an idea of what to expect on the test.

I have been passing the practice test with an 80% or better. It's so much material that you have to retain maybe its making nervous. Testteachersonline.com was a link sent to me by a Farmers agent, I only pay $75 for each course because they offer a discount for Farmers. I don't want to be a Farmers producer though. Thanks nyc2phi, I was trying to get an idea of what to expect on the test.

Are you looking to start at Agency point as an owner or a producer? Testteachers is very good that's who I used.

Never heard of testeachersonline.

I used ExamFx in NJ for both p&c and & l&h and passed all of them on the first try with that program.

Make sure to go through the whole program and take a lot of practice tests. If your not scoring 80 or above on the practice tests, your not ready.

Good advice. I think you can pass any of the exams if you can consistently score above 80 on the practice exams.

Back