Taking the Exam with AD Banker for NJ

Ok So I purchased the online study material from AD Banker and I am going to take the exam for life first... just wanted to make sure that I have this right... to prepare for the life exam I have to study chapters 1-7 and 15-16.... anyone form Jersey that can verify this? I already asked AD Banker but I rather confirm with someone who took the exam.

Thanks

Yes, take life/health/acc together. it is 150 questions. you need a 70 to pass. Your mind will be into it. And it will be in your, short term memory.

Why don't you take both together & that way you only have to take one test?

I don't believe I can take it together I was looking on the test website and they do not offer the two together... I'm going to call the test center Monday and find out if I can.

Well I contacted PSI Exam the company that administers the exam for NJ licensees apparently NJ does not allow you to take the Health and Life Exam together.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
you can take both exams on same day.
Your right... but I work full time so its not happening unless after
5pm

Last edited:
I took my L&H in California, and it was one test ,they give you the good news there so you know you passed right away. 2 days before the Exam i took a crash course with Mike Russ, i think it helped.

Back