Taking NC P& C on Thursday July 3

MRD0523

Hi all,
have been studying myself silly for 4 weeks, and am doing online classes, at my own pace. After taking all of the tests within the course a minimum of 5 times, most between 7-10 time, and making no less than a 90 most of the time, I did the final exam and made a 91.
My opinion is that I don't see how anyone could possibly retain this much information in a 5 day class! ANYWAY, I was wondering about something that worries me. I have seen a few threads floating around about Inland marine test questions. in the online course I took, that subject was brought up, but not a lot of time was spent on it. I know enough about it to probably answer the questions, but now I am a little worried. I do have the NC outline, and there is the section on Commercial Inland, but it also says that the candidate should have just a basic knowledge of this....
I am also really concerned about CGL, since there are a lot of students who have not passed because there were so many questions on CGL, it seemed a little overwhelming. Can anyone say if there is any one area that seems to be a focus for students to really know more than other areas? Thanks a bunch!
:unsure:

It's a pass fail/test and you can get as low as a 70 or something. If you got a 91 on the practice final (closed book score), you will be fine.

I don't remember the test too much, but I did it when I was 20 years old about 2 weeks after taking the week long (40 hr) class in person and didn't study at all for it until I got to the parking lot of the test site 25 minutes early.... maybe it's changed, but a 70 on a multiple choice exam should be a breeze.

It's a pass fail/test and you can get as low as a 70 or something. If you got a 91 on the practice final (closed book score), you will be fine.

I don't remember the test too much, but I did it when I was 20 years old about 2 weeks after taking the week long (40 hr) class in person and didn't study at all for it until I got to the parking lot of the test site 25 minutes early.... maybe it's changed, but a 70 on a multiple choice exam should be a breeze.[/QUO

I took the Tennessee Health test today and failed. I've studied for over a mouth after taking the kaplan class . I get in the 90's on the online practice test and ace all the laws question's . So i'm not really sure where I've went wrong..........

Back