Testeachers

MErickson

Expert
Just order the training from them, plus test materials. Pretty cheap, and so far the content looks great. Any else have experience with them?

Just order the training from them, plus test materials. Pretty cheap, and so far the content looks great. Any else have experience with them?

I did use them, didn't get any materials though. Just watched the videos and took the practice tests. All online. I passed, so I guess I approve. As I'm sure others will say, passing the tests are pretty easy with a 10-15 hours of studying. The hard part is once you have a license.

I did use them, didn't get any materials though. Just watched the videos and took the practice tests. All online. I passed, so I guess I approve. As I'm sure others will say, passing the tests are pretty easy with a 10-15 hours of studying. The hard part is once you have a license.

LOL. I did buy the extra study materials, guess if nothing else I can use them to refresh. Glad to hear that the tests may not be all that though.

Really, the test toughness depends on you. If you put some time in studying, you'll pass just fine. Once you get the basics down, most of it is common sense.

I signed up a week ago, took the test yesterday and passed. I listened to all the videos, took a few of the practice tests, and skimmed thru the section on state law (for which there was no video). Total time invested was about 30 hours. They covered about 98% of what I saw on the test.

Some states tests are more rigorous than others. TT online is good but make sure you are passing the practice tests at 90-100% with ease to have a good chance at passing the real thing.

I'm getting ready to take my state exams, both of the insurance companies I've been speaking with (Allstate and Farmers) recommend these guys so they must be reputable. I'm a people-person so I'm taking the "live" classes in a classroom setting, it's more money, gas, lunch & time but I know I'll benefit from the interaction.

Latest posts

Back