Testing P&C Tomorrow

Sensato

I'm testing for P&C tomorrow in New York. Super nervous just took a sim exam and got a 74 can't decide if I should stay up or just let it be. :( test is 10 am tomorrow.

I'm testing for P&C tomorrow in New York. Super nervous just took a sim exam and got a 74 can't decide if I should stay up or just let it be. :( test is 10 am tomorrow.

Get a good night's sleep! Good luck!

Did you take the test to please your agent? You probably just didn't read the questions word for word. Refresh and then take it again but this time read every question word for word at a decent slow pace.

It seems like the test try to slip you up by just changing a word. That's why you have to read every question and answer and then pick the best one. For example if they as which one doesn't belong out of four look for the three that are in common. Go from there. Same with except.

I rescheduled for tomorrow at 1730. Been going over everything possible. I'm starting to feel confident I'll do well but that's how I felt the first time.

I rescheduled for tomorrow at 1730. Been going over everything possible. I'm starting to feel confident I'll do well but that's how I felt the first time.

You will pass it this time!

I hope so brother thank you. I just finished a sim exam with a 78 ready to call it a night as far as studying going to review a little more in the morning and then just relax till is time.

Back