Texas Pre-license Course online????

amarlls

Hello I am pursuing career in Insurance. I would like to know which online course is best to pass Prometric licensing test. I would like to do my study prep online and then go take test. A few links to prep sites ive been looking at are:
TEXAS INSURANCE EXAM TRAINING - TEXAS INSURANCE SCHOOL - TEXAS INSURANCE LICENSE

LearnInsurance.com | Texas Insurance License Training

I kinda like the first link(testteachersonline) as it is lesson with teachers who ecplain everything on dry erase board. Please let me know or other suggestions as to what route to pursue to get into insurance.
Also can anyone give me heads up or suggestions as to what route to take as a rookie going into the business. I honestly have no sales experience but am very good with people and have great ambitions to succeed. I know this is not good sign but I just know in myself I will be good at selling insurance. Please any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Kaplan, Inc. this is the "in classroom" course I prefer. I like it better than the internet classes, just my opinion. It also depends upon the company you are going to be licensed to sell for. If you are going with a good insurance company, you can go out in the field and look at actual policies and sales situations before you are licensed, or look things over in the office with your manager. If you are going with a "churn and burn" operation, they just tell you to go get licensed and then come back and see them when you pass the test. { I.E. no real professional training there for the newbie}

Sorrry, I don't have any advice about the online course to pass the license test. But I can help with the no sales experience problem. All you got to do if you want to learn how to be a salesperson is get yourself a book on tape (or CD) about sales. I would suggest Advanced selling strategies by Brian Tracy or Selling For Dummies by Tom Hopkins. And I just Found another one called How To Sell, Sell, Sell, & Smash Targets Every Month by Mike Leput. This one is the best one by far, that I have ever heard. I found it on Audible.com . All You gotta do is just put it in your car and just listen every time you drive somewhere and before you know it you'll be a really good salesperson. Good luck Amarlls!

Good luck. Without sales experience, it will be difficult. My only good sales training came from the car business. Spend a couple of months at a local dealership. They will teach you how to control a selling situation and close a deal.

Also, join a Toastmasters group and learn to speak in public.

Back