Where Do I Take my State Exam for Florida?

DjLoud12

I have passed the class and did the fingerprints and application. Where do I go to take the state exam around the Tampa Fl area?

Easy! I already found where I needed to take it and scheduled it. Thanks for the smart comment though!

Easy! I already found where I needed to take it and scheduled it. Thanks for the smart comment though!

No problem. Anything one wants to know about licensing can be found at the state Department of Insurance site.

I have passed the class and did the fingerprints and application. Where do I go to take the state exam around the Tampa Fl area?

Good luck on your exam! For further questions regarding how to obtain a license after the examination has been passed, candidates should contact Florida’s Office of Insurance Regulation Bureau’s Licensing Division at (850) 413-3137 or visit them online at MyFloridaCFO.com/agents

I have a question maybe someone knows. I began studying for Fl 2-20 exam and I heard that flashcards are great and really applies to state exam. Has anyone here used them? And what website did you purchase from

If you come across those flash cards please let me know I've been looking for them

FAIA member services sells them
I can't post the URL as I am too new but google FAIA member services and look for Licensing and Study Tools in the middle of the page

Back