1-800 Number??>>>>>>>

MYOWNCO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm looking for the best bang for the buck on an 800 number that will ring my cell (alert me to the fact that there's a call) while giving me the option to answer it OR have it go to a different voicemail than my personal cell phone--anyone?
Thanks!

Google Voice is what you are looking for.

They won't give you an 800 number, but you can port an 800 number over to them for a $10 fee I believe. After that forwarding to your cell phone is free.

Google Voice is what you are looking for.

They won't give you an 800 number, but you can port an 800 number over to them for a $10 fee I believe. After that forwarding to your cell phone is free.

Thanks for this--does voice mail come with that number? And more importantly, do you know if it can be rigged to alert my cell giving me the option to answer or have it go to a completely separate email

----------

Thanks for this--does voice mail come with that number? And more importantly, do you know if it can be rigged to alert my cell giving me the option to answer or have it go to a completely separate voice mail (not email)
Sorry, bumped send accidentally. ..

www.flowroute.com

You can buy the number, have it forward to your cellphone, and only pay for what you use. It's $1.25 or so a month for the number and then pennies per minute of talk time.

Back