Aflac SNG Brick and Tablet for Sale

rdavis85

Expert
I have an Aflac SNG Brick. It was only used for one sale. The tablet was not used and is in unused condition. Both like new. The brick is really a 250GB external hard drive. I paid $850 for it and the signing tablet its yours if you want it for $600 just let me know. Give me a call at 810 650-2831. I'm in Michigan.

I have an Aflac SNG Brick. It was only used for one sale. The tablet was not used and is in unused condition. Both like new. The brick is really a 250GB external hard drive. I paid $850 for it and the signing tablet its yours if you want it for $600 just let me know. Give me a call at 810 650-2831. I'm in Michigan.

can I download mp3's on it............

Wow... All I can say is, wow.

These things have to be more profitable than selling insurance for Aflac.

Last edited by a moderator:

The 250GB external drive should bring $30 on eBay so if you can get $570 out of the signing tablet you only lost $200. Does it so a LOT more stuff than an iPad?

Back