Aflac SNG Fujitsu T730 for Sale with Upgrade

rrinderknecht

I just got this computer upgraded to the new Windows 7.

Its still under warranty and in great condition. Selling it because I'm going back to school.

Paid $2300 for it in Oct 2012 asking $800 OBO. It also has been upgraded to 4Gig RAM and a 250 GIG HD. very good deal! contact me at robert_rinderknecht @us.aflac.com if you are interested

Last edited:
Bidding starts at $1. I'll bid $200. Do I hear $250?

I will pay shipping and handling and $2 for the computer. Actually his best chances of selling this is to go sell it at the AFLAC branch don't they get a spiff on every application submitted on the computer.

AFLAC makes good Money selling over priced computers.

Last edited:
I just got this computer upgraded to the new Windows 7.

Its still under warranty and in great condition. Selling it because I'm going back to school.

Paid $2300 for it in Oct 2012 asking $800 OBO. It also has been upgraded to 4Gig RAM and a 250 GIG HD. very good deal! contact me at 323-286-3432 if you are interested

You do realize that Windows 7 hasn't been new for a while...they have Windows 8 now.

You do realize that Windows 7 hasn't been new for a while...they have Windows 8 now.

For those of you who just open your mouths on here and have not even the slightest clue why aflac computers go for so much. They have proprietary software on it to pass HIPPA and HITECH regulations. Also this software is not compatable with windows 8. They just upgraded them from xp to 7.

----------

I will pay shipping and handling and $2 for the computer. Actually his best chances of selling this is to go sell it at the AFLAC branch don't they get a spiff on every application submitted on the computer.

Wherever you got that information I'm not sure but it's wrong. This is the 3rd laptop for me to sell, and to sell in that price range. You only get an "spiff" if the sale is tied to your writing number not the laptop
----------

Aflac used to have their own forum where only agents who are educated in how these laptops function. Unfortunate for me the forum was closed when they upgraded the website. Now I have to listen to this.... Sigh

Last edited:
For those of you who just open your mouths on here and have not even the slightest clue why aflac computers go for so much. They have proprietary software on it to pass HIPPA and HITECH regulations. Also this software is not compatable with windows 8. They just upgraded them from xp to 7.

----------

Wherever you got that information I'm not sure but it's wrong. This is the 3rd laptop for me to sell, and to sell in that price range. You only get an "spiff" if the sale is tied to your writing number not the laptop
----------

Aflac used to have their own forum where only agents who are educated in how these laptops function. Unfortunate for me the forum was closed when they upgraded the website. Now I have to listen to this.... Sigh

And the reason you can't just sell this at the AFLAC branch is why again?

You do realize other carriers provide their software which still meets the regulations you mention for free that you can install on any laptop at a more reasonable price.

Are you saying you no longer get an extra couple of bucks on a sale for using the computer over paper apps.

For those of you who just open your mouths on here and have not even the slightest clue why aflac computers go for so much. They have proprietary software on it to pass HIPPA and HITECH regulations. Also this software is not compatable with windows 8. They just upgraded them from xp to 7.............

So they sell a computer worth about $600 for $3200. Every company out there has software and has to comply with HIPPA and HITECH. If you have ever been securities licensed you would know that there is very stringent compliance requirements. You cannot convince me that the high price of the AFLAC stuff is just another way for the company to profit off of the army of churn and burn candidiates they recruit.

And the reason you can't just sell this at the AFLAC branch is why again?

You do realize other carriers provide their software which still meets the regulations you mention for free that you can install on any laptop at a more reasonable price.

Are you saying you no longer get an extra couple of bucks on a sale for using the computer over paper apps.

Le sigh, as I said before, aflac uses proprietary software. Key word is proprietary which means no other companies software will work with aflac a system. Once you no longer have a loan on the computer you have no reason too collect a "spiff". I could see if an aflac branch needs it, which is possible but most already have one. So you go nationwide on a forum to find someone who wants to spend $800 instead of a loan for $2300. I've already have 5 people interested. Now I'm just wasting time educating people on a thread who think they know everything. instead of assuming, understand there are people out there that know more about something ONLY because you don't know the variables.

Back