I find it helpful but find it just could be a little better

On the lead management side I find Bob lacking
I currently use Norvax broker office
and find it superior to Bob
and need something like it in order to drop Broker office

As far as commission it looks like agency bloc has the win in this area

Agency Bloc has a 30 day free trial I know
But I just entered in a lot of info in radius and that was really a lot of work
I am interested in a better service but really would like to hear some experience from others

I would hate to spend that much time entering Info only to find out
its not what it seems to be

Hi Vic,
I'm curious to know if you started a free trial with Agency Bloc? I am in the same situation with Broker Office and another CRM I use, and I need to upgrade. I have been looking at Agency Bloc features and would like to get more feedback from actual users.

Hi Vic,
I'm curious to know if you started a free trial with Agency Bloc? I am in the same situation with Broker Office and another CRM I use, and I need to upgrade. I have been looking at Agency Bloc features and would like to get more feedback from actual users.

No I decided against it

I found the rep to be very pushy from the beginning
I asked to see some videos after I did presentation
to review over the weekend and he said I would have to sign up for trial

I know its a free trial but its a lot of work to set everything up
If I did a free trial with everyone I would have no time

There were some things I liked and some I didn't (like most)
But the over pushy attitude just put me off

On another note agent cubed was much more helpful
and I liked the reporting pie charts as well as some other features

there are a couple things I did not get but easy work abounds
overall it seems to be a better system and a better fit for me
as it does seem there will be no perfect fit

and I can get my real time leads from all my vendors to automatically go into system

Now they are a little more expensive and I have to pay quarterly
and it is a little more complicated system to set up
(although once set up I think will be most efficient)

So I decided to get started with agent cubed after AEP in Jan

Well that's good to know because I don't like being pushed into anything either. I will check out agent cubed and see if it fits in with what I'm looking for... I need something that works with my real time internet leads too. Thanks for the info.

Currently, I working on integrating some key with AgencyBloc for the insurance agency that is my employer. I have used, as an agent prior to being a developer and data analyst, many CRM platforms and recently vetted about 25 more.

We chose AgencyBloc, as this company uses a managed server that meets encryption/security requirements for HIPAA and is the most 'user-friendly' software in the industry I have personally seen.

Additionally, they have been extremely helpful and open to looking at and implementing some of the features other CRM companies offer...We used GBS as an agency for 15 years and were tired of waiting for their cloud version and the existing GBS account is a nightmare to train staff, as it requires database querying and little 'point-and-click'.

I am building out a new platform with much more integration for quoting, ACA enrollment pathways, dialer software and more.

Since our agency is very large, we are able to offer agencybloc to anyone, with no carrier or agency contracting required, at up to a 65% (roughly) through the end of October... I am the administrator for our agencies account with AgencyBlod and will be happy to assist any agent. Also, if you would like to leverage our negotiated rate (still no contract) you are welcome to contact me...

Honestly, I do not get paid by AgencyBloc and just offering my experience in working with them on almost a daily basis to ensure our entire staff and agents are all able to work more efficiently and are happy with AgencyBloc. Thus far, AgencyBloc has been nothing but patient, friendly and open to assisting in any question or request....

At this moment, our agency had investigated over 20 CRM platforms and tried over 10 of them, with AgencyBloc coming out as the top, based on a lot of benchmarks, analytics, etc...

Again, since I am the administrator for our agency's AgencyBloc account and with over 2,000 agents, I have fielded tons of questions from both our staff and agents. I will be more than happy to answer any questions that anyone has that I can provide concrete answers based on valid evidence, experience and current use of the platform.
Sincerely,
Travis S. Patterson, PhD

Back