Agency Management & CRM - One System?

I can't stand having multiple systems for prospect and client data. In my preparation for going indy (next year), I am ideally looking for a system that can function in both capacities - both CRM and AMS (Agency Management System). This may be a pipe dream, but here are the things that I am looking for:

1. CRM - ability to accept internet leads from the major vendors. (I don't do much in terms of internet leads anymore, but just in case I decide to)
2. CRM - ability to enter custom statuses (milestones, other attributes)
3. CRM - Tagging of multiple attributes would be awesome
4. CRM - Ability to send/receive email, and keep history under the prospect's record
5. CRM - Ability to quote multiple companies
6. AMS - Policy data, for P&C AND L&H
7. AMS - Track commissions paid to agencyfrom companies.
8. AMS - Commissions to staff (would be nice)
9. AMS - Create Acord forms on the fly.
10. AMS - Notes, tasks, follow-ups, etc...
11. AMS - Ability to send/receive email, and keep history under the client's record

All of the other fancy features are nice, such as SMS, quotes from website, etc. but not as important. A hosted solution would probably be best, but I could certainly pay for locally installed software. That would at least eliminate monthly never-ending fees.

The only 2 possible contenders that I have found are EZ Lynx and QQ Catalyst. QQ does not appear to support its webrater in many states, so that option is most likely out.

Does anyone use either of these systems? What about any other systems that can do all of the above?

Thanks

I am going to be watching this thread

After much research I ended up getting radius bob

While it is a good fit at the moment long term I will need something better

On the client management
on many points its great and few points almost but Almost But Not Quite There

But on the lead management I cant really use it
That's not to say its not usable
but I love the way broker office works 100% better
for a few reasons
1 broker office I can easily run searches on leads the way I want
2 broker office automatically shows age
3 not sure exactly what it is but something about the look I feel I work leads better maybe its brighter or cleaner looking I don't know
but I feel more organized with broker office and more disorganized with radius bob
I would like to move away from broker office for several reasons
1) I have it through FMO which 1 I want to be self sufficient and not dependent

2)Broker office is connected to prospect zone leads and I don't trust them 100% It was fine when I only bought prospect zone leads not I use several vendors
and I want something not affiliated to a lead vendor

For now radius does well enough for me for client management
and I have broker office for free from FMO

But I am looking for a serious upgrade next august

----------

I just seen post in another thread suggesting Agency Bloc

I just took a look and it looks really good
setting up demo for next week

I have radius bob and I am looking for something better. The #1 reason I am leaving radius is because I can't scroll from one client to the next without going back to the main page.

Make it harder to do cold calling and make notes at the same time.

I have radius bob and I am looking for something better. The #1 reason I am leaving radius is because I can't scroll from one client to the next without going back to the main page.

Make it harder to do cold calling and make notes at the same time.

The best way to cold call inside of Radius is to run a few filters (Coverage Type, Status, City, State, Etc) which displays your list. Then use the 'Quicks' on the right hand side to Add Notes, Add Tasks and Update Lead Info.

This allows you to go from Lead to Lead to Lead. Hopefully that helps.

Adding the notes is easy but you can't see the previous note on the file without going into the file. I hope you guys could change that. I like everything else about the program.

Hi all,

I've been a member of the forum for a few weeks and wanted to wait to post something until I could help and add some value.

I have a history of working in the financial services industry and run a CRM and Marketing services agency that partners with a number of solutions to help small and expanding business grow.

In my experience, when looking at CRM strategy and solutions, is knowing what the functionality of the available tools is with knowing what your personal/company goals are.

The reason I say this is the original post saying "I can't stand having multiple systems" is a common feeling.

There are "all in one solutions" available, and a number of Insurance industry specific that try to encompass all needs and wants. Like everything though, when you try to get all in one, sometimes you have to compensate in features and ability to get that.

Think about All-in-one computers. Sure they offer a laptop and a tablet but they are not as light as either option when it is "stand alone".

The purpose of a CRM solution is to:

- Facilitate a companies sales, marketing and customer service strategy to deliver a 360 degree view of the client through their life cycle while improving productivity and engagement as well as increasing pipeline opportunities and revenue.

A number of true CRM solutions offer the ability to integrate with other 3rd party tools and/or the ability to be customized to your needs.

I know that Salesforce.com and Zoho both offer the ability to facilitate 90% if not 100% of Jasmine's "wish list" posted here.

I'd be happy to contribute further on this (and other) posts to answer any questions.

If you'd like to check out Zoho and register for a free account and trial you can do so on our website alderbestsolutions.com. There are also a number of articles and resources there too.

Thanks!
Michael

Adding the notes is easy but you can't see the previous note on the file without going into the file. I hope you guys could change that. I like everything else about the program.

If you hover over the 'Briefcase Icon' it will display the most recent note put into the system. Just do it before you add a new note.

If anyone needs info on CRM needs, we are having a webinar Tomorrow morning (9:00am MST) that should be very informative for Insurance agency owners. Hit me up and I can get you a link to sign up.
Thanks

[email protected]

There is a new cloud system called the Broker Business Management System empiricalefficiency.com/products that integrates agency management and CRM. Check it out, it is a single cloud platform where you can manage all your operations in one location.

Back