Agency Management System

Understandable, I was just addressing the price concern Vic. Feel free to e-mail me if you have more questions ...

are you the employee or the agent today?

----------

Go to vertafore, hawksoft or applied they do not state price anywhere.. You do not truly know an agencies price until you sit down and see what they need imported, what special features they need customized.

and by the way go to quikfuzion.com - you see the pricing - they have nothing to hide - don't need customization (that statement concerns me). Several other vendors also offer the pricing as well.

Again - as stated many times - I have done consulting for Quikfuzion (as well as Vertafore/AMS and Applied) in the past.

Just to clarify, TechCanary is built natively in the Salesforce platform. What that means is you don't need both TC and SF licenses to have that same CRM functionality that you know and love with Salesforce.

Customization is out-of-the-box, all TC clients have the ability to customize their automation/workflows and dashboards (choose which are displayed, that you can drill-down dynamically into & see timestamped source) from any browser, any device, no software to install no server/VPN to maintain. Implementation, you'd be looking at $3,000, and on a user seat basis that is a flat $100/user/month. There's a volume discount for 11 users or more at $90/user/month. Sam is a former TC employee, apologies for any confusion with previous posts, hope this helps in making decision, if revisiting down the road.
Have a good one.

-David

Back