Agency Matrix Management System ?

photochick

Has anyone ever heard of or used the Agency Matrix Management System??
:cool: They are very well priced at $89 a month with a $199 setup fee.

Re: Management System????

No. I have just been doing research for a month on management systems and I narrowed my search down to Insurance Pro or Agency Matrix and I just need to know which one to go with.

Has anyone ever heard of or used the Agency Matrix Management System??
:cool: They are very well priced at $89 a month with a $199 setup fee.

$1068 a year,,,and 200 bucks down,,

Keep it simple,,you can make something on your own,,for free..or find something else much better and cheaper.

I could be wrong but with just a quick look at their site, it seems that this product is more suited for agencies with many agents than an individual agent.

At the very least an agency would get more bang for the buck than an individual agent would get if they were just purchasing it for themselves since it can be used by an agency for all of it's agents at the same price.

Hello,

I am with QQ Solutions. Our latest agency management system available is QQ Evolution. We provide numerous features agencies need to run, track and increase their book of business. We provide items such as comprehensive commission structures, scanning, marketing, carrier downloads, reporting, just to name a few. QQ Evolution is powerful, affordable, and modular allowing you to choose the set of features which best suit you. So no matter what size your agency QQ Evolution will work for you.

For more information you can visit our Web site at QQSolutions.com or contact us at 800-940-6600.

Sincerely,
Product Management
QQ Solutions, Inc

have heard this and i also did a proepr researhc on it... management system is basically classified into various classes with the help of which you can properly organize your system and can work accordingly

Latest posts

Back