AgencyBloc Thoughts?

I use it, best features are the dashboard and policy + individuals reports, if you have agents working for you that you need to check their follow-ups like in a phone room/call center.

Radius Bob is probably better though with it's intergrations

I use it, best features are the dashboard and policy + individuals reports, if you have agents working for you that you need to check their follow-ups like in a phone room/call center.

Radius Bob is probably better though with it's intergrations

Yea I am not a tech guy I need user friendly as far as integration.

Neither agency block nor radius fulfills my needs as far as lead calling, I will continue to use velocify for that

I use radius now, I am intrested in Agency block (and will do a walk though after AEP) Because I seen a testimony stating they were able to save drug list password and date, Maybe id be able to record medicare number on client file as well.

Also the video shows I can attach App to client file,

Also I my thought is to run my leads through both and have Agency block run my drip campaign, But I need very user friendly email function. And I have been intrested in tier email capabilities

I don't know, all this will def cost me more and I am on the fence on If it will be worth it or not, But If it help me be much more organized then I am now It would be good

There are a lot of feature on radius and my current email system I don't use well because It does not look or feel organized, I get frustrated with not being able to produce the look or feel or function I want from my emails

Yea I am not a tech guy I need user friendly as far as integration.

Neither agency block nor radius fulfills my needs as far as lead calling, I will continue to use velocify for that

I use radius now, I am intrested in Agency block (and will do a walk though after AEP) Because I seen a testimony stating they were able to save drug list password and date, Maybe id be able to record medicare number on client file as well.

Also the video shows I can attach App to client file,

Also I my thought is to run my leads through both and have Agency block run my drip campaign, But I need very user friendly email function. And I have been intrested in tier email capabilities

I don't know, all this will def cost me more and I am on the fence on If it will be worth it or not, But If it help me be much more organized then I am now It would be good

There are a lot of feature on radius and my current email system I don't use well because It does not look or feel organized, I get frustrated with not being able to produce the look or feel or function I want from my emails

Tie sendgrid to radius and you will get the look you want. I think.

I used it for awhile for the cost there are several other solutions that work better. Radius Bob, Vanilla Soft etc. Also the commission tracking on it is not the best.

Whats issue with commission tracking, this was one of the reasons I was intrested in them,

Either way I see they charge extra for each email sent, I will probably stay with my current set up for now

Back