AgencyBuzz ITC Thoughts?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
TN
Anyone using AgencyBuzz with ITC, Has it been helpful with better client retention, Cross sell, Referrals?

Is it something that requires additional outside services to integrate and make efficient or is it the all included?

Our agency has used Agency Buzz for the past 2.5 years and it's been a game changer to say the least. If your people are good at collecting email addresses, Agency Buzz can help you sell more new business, round out accounts, build your social following and increase retention. It's basically constant contact for the insurance industry. I've told ITC to increase the price because it's underpriced and I don't want my competition using it! We might write a deal a day by drip emailing unsold leads and existing clients. Not much to the set-up, pretty easy to use and no extensive training required. Hope this helps!

Our agency has used Agency Buzz for the past 2.5 years and it's been a game changer to say the least. If your people are good at collecting email addresses, Agency Buzz can help you sell more new business, round out accounts, build your social following and increase retention. It's basically constant contact for the insurance industry. I've told ITC to increase the price because it's underpriced and I don't want my competition using it! We might write a deal a day by drip emailing unsold leads and existing clients. Not much to the set-up, pretty easy to use and no extensive training required. Hope this helps!

Wow That is bold, I have used drip from other systems and have been luck to get 5 sales a year like 1% of my buis.I dont know if I can believe it would make that much of a change, However I think I am sold on the system in general ,And I hope I can get 20 sales either new or cross sell existing plus maybe retain 10-20 client I may have already lost.

I also am not really literate on the tech side of things,
What I also want to know now,is does this system act as a lead manager or is it something that integrates with a lead manager?

Unsure about integrations. We have 12,000 email addresses in there and it's the first step of our sales process. Whether a purchased lead or referral, goes in Buzz first.

Unsure about integrations. We have 12,000 email addresses in there and it's the first step of our sales process. Whether a purchased lead or referral, goes in Buzz first.

what kind of leads do you use?

I do mostly exclusive internet and receive them real time, I know the system is what I will use for all dripps and email communication cross sell and newsletters, And from what I can see so far would be perfect for that.

What I am wanting to know is how is for actually working and calling and following up leads. I currently use radius Bob, Which I find Ok for storing and managing my clients, But not so much for lead management or calling. The video I received about Agency Buzz gets into a lot of the email's drips, and newsletter, as well as the content, All of which I love and see great value in,

However It does not much get into lead working and how that looks, I didn't know If I need to also shop for a lead management system or will agency buzz be good for that as well

I'd use Velocify if I were to choose a Lead Management solution. It's expensive, but worth it. You can run your agency by the metrics. We don't buy enough leads to justify, pretty much 5 or so per day and have a pretty tight manual process that works. 3 people in the agency and we write 60-90 new apps per month.

I'd use Velocify if I were to choose a Lead Management solution. It's expensive, but worth it. You can run your agency by the metrics. We don't buy enough leads to justify, pretty much 5 or so per day and have a pretty tight manual process that works. 3 people in the agency and we write 60-90 new apps per month.

I am considering Velocify, except they quoted me $200 per month plus a charge per minuette for click to call

I am also looking at vanilla soft looks like it is $130 for all that and more with no per minuette Only It seems I am having trouble getting the leads to be accepted real time. I am trying to work it all out but this stuff is a foreign language to me and I am not feeling like I am communicated properly in between vanilla and lead providers

Back