Anyone Know of De Duping Software?

EugeneM

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am looking for something that would allow me to drop an excel file into a de duping program that would automatically removes records uploaded before. So I don't have to manually de dupe them in excel... Nothing to fancy its for a client who is a single producer

no I just checked with their support. Nothing built in. Records in designated campaigns are limited to the original excel file uploaded to create the campaign.

So I have to track lists in excel prior to upload. You know of anything "practical" that can help me de dupe excel lists quickly? Pain the a$$ to go through it manually.

no I just checked with their support. Nothing built in. Records in designated campaigns are limited to the original excel file uploaded to create the campaign.

So I have to track lists in excel prior to upload. You know of anything "practical" that can help me de dupe excel lists quickly? Pain the a$$ to go through it manually.

Sure, my dialer :)

You're really talking about doing database work. You could sign up for the base plan and just use it to remove duplicates.

You can create a free Microsoft Access Database that will do that for you then re export back to excel.

----------

Also, are you de duping based off phone number?

send me a link boss :) is it listshack.com?

----------

You can create a free Microsoft Access Database that will do that for you then re export back to excel.

----------

Also, are you de duping based off phone number?

yep, phone will do. Standard

Doing in Excel via a formula is simple.. Glad to help out if you want, shoot me a PM and I can send you the formula...

Back