Anyone in Texas Using ITC Turbo Rater?

kingzcourt

When you're in the rate screen, what do the numbers under the.....
1.PIP
2.Medical Payments
3.Towing
represent?
In other words, is the PIP shown there a deductible or the amount of bills to be covered?
Is the medical payments shown there the deductible or the amount to be covered?
Is the number under towing the amount of mileage covered?
Also if anyone in Texas can give me a definitive answer on how the PIP works as far as how the calculation after the deductible is paid works.

When you're in the rate screen, what do the numbers under the.....
1.PIP
2.Medical Payments
3.Towing
represent?
In other words, is the PIP shown there a deductible or the amount of bills to be covered?
Is the medical payments shown there the deductible or the amount to be covered?
Is the number under towing the amount of mileage covered?
Also if anyone in Texas can give me a definitive answer on how the PIP works as far as how the calculation after the deductible is paid works.

Wow... I really hope if you're an agent that you buy more than adequate E&O coverage. If you're a producer for an agency I would stop what your doing and go back to studying product and insurance coverages. Your going to end up hurting someone and their financial future not knowing what your selling them.

Hahaha! Todd, I understand your concern and I think it's great, Really I do. But how about answering the questions. I mean this is what this forum is for.

kingzcourt,

I use TurboRater quite a bit, I might be biased though. Please contact us at (800) 383-3482 and speak to our support department to get a training session on the usage of the rater. Within the training it will be covered as to what the amounts in the drop down represent. It is very important to us that you understand all of the fields within the system to assure quoting accuracy.

Our support department is open Monday through Friday 8am to 7pm and Saturday 9am to 2pm for any questions you may have.

Thank you for being an ITC customer!

Back