Anyone Use Filesharing Software?

Hello. I have been talking with Citrix for file sharing and electronic signature. I really like the app feature and access that my clients can have bit its not cheap for 30gig of storage. Anyone have any other suggestions or experience with Citrif Sharfile?

Sharefile is good, and it's easy to use, not to mention inexpensive. Not sure if there's anything out there that's better, but you're not going wrong with it.

I've used dropbox for years and for the most part couldn't be happier about it. They give you some free storage and that amount goes up if you refer folks that sign up for free accounts. I pay something like $100/year for their pro which gives me a terabyte or something dumb like that.

Ok great thank u both for the suggestions I will check them out. I am trying to enable to filrshare with clients to minimize silly request like id cards or copy of decs etc.

----------

Just want to add I would like my client to be able to have 24hr access to his docs.

Careful who you use and for what. The last time I checked Dropbox isn't HIPAA compliant. I just use them for blank apps and company forms, etc. For the storage of filled in apps and forms I use the paid version of Box.net. It has the required amount of security.

Careful who you use and for what. The last time I checked Dropbox isn't HIPAA compliant. I just use them for blank apps and company forms, etc. For the storage of filled in apps and forms I use the paid version of Box.net. H has the required amount of security.

Ya I was thinking of using Citrix Sharfil. They are HIPAA compliant and I would use the digital signature feature as well. But its was quite expensive for a small amount of storage space. They quoted me $140/month for file sharing and signature and only 30gig of space. Great software and nicely setup for both agency and client but only 30 gigs is crazy.

We've been using Citrix Sharefile for about a year now with good results in encrypting email attachments. This is mainly used by our benefits department. It is easy for customers to use and easy to manage internally. In April 2015 Citrix announced the ability to encrypt the body of the email as well, but it costs more per user. We pay $750/10 users quarterly for this base product and they wanted nearly double for this and several other additional features. Very pricey!

One thing to take note of if you're using an agency management system and attaching your emails w/ sharefile attachments into it: There are no real attachments if using Sharefile, just a link for your recipient to click on to download to file from the Citrix Cloud, which you uploaded there during email creation. These links expire at some point. You need to also import the actual attachment file to your agency management system or else all you've really got stored away is a soon to be dead link.

Alternatives:
We demo'd Rpost for a while. Very good tracking and proof of delivery + covert read receipts. An excellent solution for legal profession but the send/receive process was just too cumbersome for our customers. Sookasa is another option, check it out, very affordable but still very much in development phase.

Back