Best Agency Management System

Web Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers by eBoundHost

Did lots of research before we signed on with these guys. Probably the most responsive, agent friendly company we have ever dealt with. And the cost was 1/3 of AMS or Doris, etc. I would challenge anyone to show me a system that is more geared toward marketing than this one.

Xanatek.com

How does Xanatek compare to Quickfile? Also, is it internet based or does it reside on your computer? How much does it cost?

Thanks in advance.

How does Xanatek compare to Quickfile? Also, is it internet based or does it reside on your computer? How much does it cost?

Thanks in advance.

Quickfile can be either web based or on your network. Costs around $800 a year I believe and a one time set up fee. I know nothing about Xanatek.

xanatek is 3K for on-site install, setup and training then 200/month for 5 or less work stations as monthly maintenance. Backups can be done via internet storage, but the system is an install to your server. Acquaintance of mine just swithed from Applied and saved almost 4k/month in service fees. Enough to put on another full time employee.

After you've done your homework and comparisons, you will see what I am talking about. Service is instant when you call in... no talking to punjob in india !! You sign on to one of their support stations and they go remotely through all the steps to repair or teach you the process instantly. They walked us through all the carriers initial downloads and basically answered questions almost daily from my staff for the first year. The marketing capabilities of this system have simply blown us away compared to other systems we looked at. I should say that they are owned by a former Erie agent and he is intimate with the inner workings at Erie Ins. which makes it a match made in heaven if you're an Erie agent. They are compatable with most all other carriers and also bridge with exlynz comparative rater.

Back