Best Agency Management System

Why not use something like Al4? We need someone with a name like that who actually understands insurance!

Rick

Knowing the way you sell, I'd change your name from GreenSky.... to BlueSky.

Al4

Ding. End of round 179

I hear Floyd Mayweather Jr. wants to take on the winner.

As long as he keeps coming out of his corner for another round and throws a punch, I'll meet him in the middle of the ring and hit him right back. That's how you deal with bullies... and there is no bigger bully on this list than Rick.

Al

We have used Quick File and Agency Advantage. My staff prefers AA. I preferred QF due to cost. Sometimes I argue with my staff and most of the time I win. On this subject, they won as they use it much more than I do. It cost about $185 per month for AA.

I realize this is a really old thread but I am also curious as to what systems people really like. I've been with AMS for 10 years, but recently started looking at other systems. Applied, Agency Software, Agency Systems and Quick File.
I've only received quotes from Applied and Agency systems.
Applied was around $15,000 startup and $850/mo
Agency Systems $4,000 startup $190 /mo

Lonnnnnnggggg time AMS for Windows user here ...

The problem isnt the cost of the new system ... its hte cost to transition and the lost opportunity costs associated with the move to another - futzing around with data migration and training the service teams ... bahhhhh.

The vendor had better be able to show me the ROI, and it had better be LARGE. Im no longer a believer that the Mgmnt system allows me to sell MORE. It may keep a bit more and keep my arse out of E&O hell - but new sales?

AMS - only because we cant find anything better that would be worth the cost to move. They win by inertia ...

I realize this is a really old thread but I am also curious as to what systems people really like. I've been with AMS for 10 years, but recently started looking at other systems. Applied, Agency Software, Agency Systems and Quick File.
I've only received quotes from Applied and Agency systems.
Applied was around $15,000 startup and $850/mo
Agency Systems $4,000 startup $190 /mo

Back