Best Web-based All-lines Agency Management System?

I am starting an IA agency soon. What do u guys use as systems I called 5 diffrent IA everyone uses something diff.
Soft hock
Agency matrix
QQ
Looked at soft hock site they seem like a very nice system. Ant input will be nice. Need to be able to be online base, downloads. Audits email customers and scan...cost is a factor as well.

I would like more input on Salesforce Insurance software. I have had a problem with their customer service in just getting a sales call that was really upsetting. Who has trouble with getting a sales call, really?

I am also in need of a software to capture client data from Superior Access agency software (EzLynx) and transport it easily for mass marketing, follow-up, and partner use. Salesforce isnt something you can just trial without dumping some time into the customization from my understanding. Just like the title says, all-lines agency management CRM without having to purchase 3-4 pieces of software if at all possible.

:goofy:

I would like more input on Salesforce Insurance software. I have had a problem with their customer service in just getting a sales call that was really upsetting. Who has trouble with getting a sales call, really?

I am also in need of a software to capture client data from Superior Access agency software (EzLynx) and transport it easily for mass marketing, follow-up, and partner use. Salesforce isnt something you can just trial without dumping some time into the customization from my understanding. Just like the title says, all-lines agency management CRM without having to purchase 3-4 pieces of software if at all possible.

:goofy:

We just pulled the trigger on it and are going to spend the next month setting up for deployment.
If you need a referral to a sales agent at Salesforce, let me know - ours was phenomenal and was able to answer all our questions and address every concern I could think of.

The best thing about Salesforce is its developer network and scalability. If you need it to do something, it's likely already been done or there is someone who can build it for you. The software platform is never the bottleneck.

Also they will let you demo it if you request, and out of the box the Salesforce Insurance setup is mostly usable.

Part of my concern is getting so customized that you become locked in and subject to becoming dependent on the service. The value of your book is in owning and controlling the relationship and these companies know that. I've been considering building an Access db with FTP server and exporting the client list for w/e use I have from, passing out leads, CSV lists for marketing pieces, or building onto for future customization. At the end of the day, I own the db, no one else does and better yet, I dont pay an ongoing service fee and its available anywhere I have internet access. I just am leary of putting on that hat and having to wear it for an indefinite period of time.

Last edited:
With most services, and I don't know if this encompasses all of them or not, you can get a MySQL dump or some sort of csv output of your data, the hard part is moving it to another system.

Some of them charge you for the "service" of exporting the dump, but such is life I guess.

Is any of the recomended software listed in this thread currently be used by anyone? If so, how is it?

Wow, this is an old thread.

I've since ditched Salesforce - it turns out they are VERY good at selling their product and obfuscating major holes in functionality.

The thing about Salesforce is that it's primarily a contact management and sales suite. It is NOT an agency management system despite what their sales department tells you.

In a nutshell, avoid.

I did end up moving to Nexsure Insurance Software and Insurance Management Software Systems - XDimensional Technologies, Inc.
It's a web-based system (though for now it depends on IE) with a bunch of really good functionality. I don't know quite yet if I'd recommend it to someone though. It needs a lot of work and pretty much sucks balls at benefits administration.

I find it hard to believe that there's so little demand for a true all-lines software suite that someone has yet to make a killer app to administer it. Also, engineers REALLY need to stop doing things like making UI/UX.

I would check into quomation.com or ezlynx.com. Both have web based solutions and I believe quomation is all lines. Switching shouldn't be to hard with IVINS account and the carriers should be able to just redownload all your policy info.

Back