Building a New Website

I'm going to be building my own website and driving traffic. Can anyone reccommend a good online tool I can use? (Word press)

I'm looking to build a website that is constantly evolving, as my offering are changing weekly.

I'm going to be building my own website and driving traffic. Can anyone reccommend a good online tool I can use? (Word press)

I'm looking to build a website that is constantly evolving, as my offering are changing weekly.

Wordpress is a great tool to build a website on for so many different reasons. On top of that, I'd suggest using the Genesis framework and one of their premium themes. You will spend a few bucks, but in my experience it is well worth it. Beyond that, there are a number of Wordpress plugins that will make your site better, both from a design stance and an SEO/marketing stance.

How much do you know about website design/development and SEO/content marketing? How much time do you plan to spend on this? Think carefully about what you should be doing yourself and what it might make sense to outsource.

I agree with Rich Eddy. Wordpress is easy to work with, particularly if you are building a blog site. I used Standard Theme myself. But for my main business site, I spent some bucks to have it done right, as should you. If it is not designed properly, some of the issues you may have are high bounce rate due to poor design, low SE ranking due to poor SEO, and basically just an unprofessional looking website. There are a lot of outsourcering sites that you can solicit bids from for a relatively inexpensive site, such as Elance, Freelancer, Guru.com.

I don't want to seem overly pushy. But keep me in the loop as to your final decision.

www.***.org - Free Websites for Insurance Agents - SEO Experts

Last edited:
Just curious of what people are doing with their insurance agent websites. Keeping in mind that we develop stuff for free. If an agent tells me they are paying $500/month for a site and the site is super good....I will give e a thumbs up.

But if I can save the agent cash and give him/her the website for free. Why not?

It is the right thing to do.

Last edited:
The good news about this lawsuit is that the thousands of agents that were harmed by false statements and threats.....will finally be made whole...

----------

Keeping in mind my job is programmer....and a damn good one....

Last edited:
Yes, this an old thread but for agents the without a website who'll see this:

-Wordpress.org (best option... can be up and running for less than $500 all in)
-Wix (easiest, AI tool will build a website for you, all tools integrated)
-Google My Business website (claim your listing, get a free website)

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back