Client Management Software

My small company has three employees and we do life and health both group and individual. We are independent and looking fora good economical client management system. Any recommendations and feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Search "CRM" on the forum site. There's a recent thread on this that should help answer your questions. Good luck!

Are you planning to disclose what you found? I am
interested in the results since I am in the same situation
as you needing a good economical and efficient CMS.

My small company has three employees and we do life and health both group and individual. We are independent and looking fora good economical client management system. Any recommendations and feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Full disclosure: I work for AgencyBloc.

AgencyBloc is a web-based agency management system designed specifically for health and life insurance agencies. AgencyBloc combines an industry-specific CRM, commissions processing module, and integrated marketing automation.

You can check us out online or give us a call at 866-338-7075

Thanks!

Are you planning to disclose what you found? I am
interested in the results since I am in the same situation
as you needing a good economical and efficient CMS.

We decided to stay with FileMaker. My wife put it all together for us. It has taken sometime, but pretty satisfied with and has worked for everything we need at this point. I'm not to comfortable with putting all our customer and prospects information out there with the online client management systems. After 14 years in business our database is pretty massive and worth a lot of money. One day I may do things different.

Would you be willing to share a template unlocked blank copy of your file? I'm currently building a Filemaker solution. its just time consuming. Don't know if I don't ask. Would be nice to have something I didn't have to build from scratch.

Back