Contact management

I agree that the single agent it is probably just a matter of preference on whether web-based or not makes sense.

Any agent that is recruiting or agency building I would recommend a web-based CRM.

Sugar cand be used as a local OR a web-based CRM and is fully customizable and FREE. I'll leave at that and not comment on CRM's anymore.

FYI: You people need to use your damn "Search" buttons to confirm this questions hasn't been asked before... How many times have we debated CRM's this week? Ultimately, whatever works for you is the best!!

I'm sure that is because the hair is starting to grow on your palms by now.

As for YIO and CRM and what is best...

If you sit in your office all day like you do and never go anywhere a desktop program is all you need. For that matter, 3x5 cards is all you need!

If you are on planes, trains, and automobiles like I am, you want to be connected.

It all depends on the practice you have, what you sell, and your comfort zone with technology (new vs. old.)

As for YIO, for my needs I thought it was crap. But others love it and think SugarCRM is crap. I like ACT, but there are others who hate ACT.

The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind... except for you Senior... the answer is blowin' out your ass.

Al

I am not sure why you assume I sit in an office all day.:skeptical: First of all, my office is basically my laptop and my car. I meet all my clients face to face. Whether it is an automobile or a plane(most of my clients do not have runways), my laptop is always with me or my palm (hairless one), so I am always connected.

P.S.
Please keep my ass out of your thoughts. Makes me uncomfortable. :twitchy:

If you sit in your office all day like you do and never go anywhere a desktop program is all you need. For that matter, 3x5 cards is all you need!
If you own a business tool like a PDA (unlike Al who owns a toy called an IPhone) you can take all your YIO information with you. Why is that a bad thing and why do I need a connection to the net?

Al, you assume that I never leave my office and you make the same assumption about SAI. We all assumed (at one time) that you weren't a jerk. Assumptions can be wrong.

Rick

Frank,
I wish YIO had a more colorful interface. Have you updated any of the security breach codes and configured the settings to allow multiple integrations of megabytes to stop outsiders from hijacking my clients and/or prospects?

SAI
Mutual of Omaha

Back