CRM Function

justing

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I use ACT now and have tried Sugar, Vtiger and ZOHO.

What do you find to be the most important functions?

What functions are unnecessary that just clutter up the software?

I would invite you to try oprius.com; I love it.

I use it stricly for customer and prospect follow-up. It is better than YIO, Sugar, MOJO, and all of the other CRM's that I have tried for follow-up. What do I like-

1 importing contacts from my outlook
2. Import calling list
3. customizable to your liking
4. if you want to contact someone at a later date, it will send a reminder to your cell phone.I love this feature
5. I looks really nice compared to YIO and others, in my opinion. DISCLAIMER: I still put my policy information into my YIO5.
6. It is only $14.99 a month and offers great back-end suport.
7. Create you own follow-up schedules to make call, visit, or print letter.
8. You create you on catagories to put your clients in, for example I have
1. potential commercial client
2. potential med. supp client
3. I also have the 12 months in there own catagory, so if a potential clent tells me their renewal date is 12-1-2011, I can have them placed in the "potential commercial client" and " December" files with the click of a mouse, which means I can look them up a couple of different ways
4. SOLD med supp client
5. SOLD commercial client

Check it out at oprius.com for a free trial.

They have CRM right. simple and easy to navigate, many CRM's have dropped the ball on that.

You are also right on having something to track your policies. They are not industry specific, but that is fine, they have the customer relationship building capabilities right for any user ability out there.

Thanks for the input.

They have CRM right. simple and easy to navigate, many CRM's have dropped the ball on that.

You are also right on having something to track your policies. They are not industry specific, but that is fine, they have the customer relationship building capabilities right for any user ability out there.

Thanks for the input.

Did I mention that I really like Oprius:D I think I am going to try Microsoft OneNote to keep track of policy information and customer file.

I know I've said this a million times, but it's because I feel I've found the best combo. I use OneNote, Outlook and Google Calendar. All sync automatically with eachother and I can scan and send e-mails, etc. right to OneNote.

Everything is on my computer in addition to my files. Apps, illustrations, e-mails, articles I give to clients, etc.

I've said before and I guess I'll say again, I think CRM software is the cat's meow for most folks but they don't seem to fit my comm'l P & C environment so I am moving in Briko3's direction and I am using Outlook contacts to keep contact info. I started real recently with ZOHO note taker to try and get a feel for it as it is on the same order of OneNote. Briko3, how do you use OneNote in your business and for anyone who knows, is OneNote superior to ZOHO note taker?

I like oprius.com because it works on my Blackberry, syncs with my Blackberry, my Outlook calender and contacts, and rings my cell phone when I have a scheduled event to take care of.

I have a list of all of the businesses in Virginia(at least those that are on the list,99%) and imported them into my Oprius, this allows me to record my visit, and follow-up schedule, for a business as soon as I get back in my car, with my laptop or Blackberry.

If that business has a renewal date of 12/1/2010, I record that I want to call them before renewal time for an appointment, but it also prompts me to send them a letter 2 times before that date to keep ME fresh in their minds. And all of these events get sent to my cell when they need to be done. NO FORGETTING EVENTS!! Good stuff.

This sounds like a good system. Good chance Microsoft and Goggle will out last me.
Question: I work my book of business. Are you able to pull up policies by type IE: 10 year term issued in 2000? Birthdates? Policy issue dates?

Thanks

I know I've said this a million times, but it's because I feel I've found the best combo. I use OneNote, Outlook and Google Calendar. All sync automatically with eachother and I can scan and send e-mails, etc. right to OneNote.

Everything is on my computer in addition to my files. Apps, illustrations, e-mails, articles I give to clients, etc.

Anyone use a CRM that will drip emails/letters to lost opportunities, current clients, attempting contacts etc.? Right now I'm a jumbled mess using different sources for CRM, drip/auto-responders, client folders etc.

Back