CRM scripts

This guy seems to be new, so how would it be less expensive to hire a telemarketer when he doesn't have the experience and knowledge to prospect via the telephone; train, monitor and manage the telemarketer while tracking the results to ensure that he is not overextending himself.

The last thing he wants to do is hire anybody until he has a benchmark to compare results. Would it be prudent to outsource telemarketing to a marketing company that does not have a vested interest (excluding money) in ensuring you succeed? Perhaps, but not until the resources are available and he has the experience to walk a prospect through this sales process.

Off topic, I'd like to commend you on your website.

My appointments really arnt that complicated... I do Medicare Advantages... so the telemarketer just makes sure they have medicare and thats about it... I go out and do the selling...

I have looked at a number of third parties to do telemarketing for me... the ones that even talked to me (some said I didnt have enough volume) where a rip off ... If you can show me someone who will get me that rate of return on my money I will sign up, but I am not new, I have been doing this long enough to know whats best... $6.66 per appointment is the best deal out there. Thats what I pay, and the ones that I dont use I sell them to an FMO for $20. Everyone is a winner.

Delta thanx for the outline, I really appreciate it. I like the asking if they are concerned enough to want to change something. I agree that eliminates the ones who just want something to change but don't want to do anything about it

I also make the calls myself, here is my exact script:

Me: "Hi, is Ted available?"

Prospect: "This is"

Me: "Ted, this is Delta calling, you won't recognize my name, we haven't talked before. I'm actually calling you as a cold call because I know how much you like to get these kinds of calls. (usually gets a positive response).

Proespect: "I only get ten of them a day!" or sometimes, crickets will be churping. Either way, proceed.

Me: "Would it be okay if I take 30 seconds to tell you why I called, then you can tell me whether or not we should talk further?"

Prosepct: "Sure." (at least 90% of the time, otherwise, they may ask what are you selling, either way, go ahead and tell them)

Me: "Great, I won't hold you up. I work with health insurance. I have talked to a number of small business owners lately who are frusterated with their premiums and I wanted to find out if that is a concern of yours?"

The prospect may respond one of two ways:
1. No - then say "thanks for your time" and get off the phone
2. Yes - ask them what your doing currently and see if you can help

If you think you can help, give the prospect a choice of whether or not you should talk further:

"I don't know if I can help or not without taking a look. If it's enough of a concern I can take a look and if I can help, I'll let you know, and if I can't, I'll tell you that too. What do you think?"

Remember, don't force your way in, get invited. That will eliminate a number of tire kickers and make your life much easier.

Also, use what ever you want at the beginning, the key question to ask is: "I've spoken to a number of small business owners lately who are frusterated with their premiums, is that a concern of yours?" Everything else is just frosting.

If you want any further help, send me a PM.

Great post, Delta!

Completely unlike one of the calls I got just today. Mostly unintelligible (India? Somewhere else?) who started out with some business name, is this (my business name), I answered yes, then immediately she says, "do you have health insurance"?

Wow, it was such a botched call I did us both a favor and hung up. (And I rarely, if ever, hang up on a cold caller.

Great post, Delta!

Completely unlike one of the calls I got just today. Mostly unintelligible (India? Somewhere else?) who started out with some business name, is this (my business name), I answered yes, then immediately she says, "do you have health insurance"?

Wow, it was such a botched call I did us both a favor and hung up. (And I rarely, if ever, hang up on a cold caller.

Sorry, that was me calling. I was wondering why you were so rude :D:D:D

We have 23 Callers that call for us. We pay them 10 for each Confirmed appointment.
They use our software and as soon as the lead appointment is confirmed a text and email get dispatched to our agents. Each called is assigned to an agent/agents, to fill their online schedule. The assigned agent has 1 hour to call the lead or it automatically goes the next agent online. With this system we have had excellent results. Better than we had originally expected.
We average 15 appointments per agent per week.
Our client agents are closing on a 79% ratio right "now".
The agents can also listen to the caller and the leads conversation. the caller fills out any details about the call, that also goes with the email to the respective agents.

Each caller had their own personality, and we encouraged them to custom tailor their scripts to fit their personality.

The best caller we have is extremely blunt! she has a 92% Call to appt ratio. He script is not a good fit for one that has a soft personality.

Back