CRM scripts

the do

Expert
What have those of you who are using gary's CRM been using as a general outline for telemarketing to businesses? Any suggestions for this or just telemarketing in general

Are you making the calls yourself? I ask because I would use a different script depending on the scenerio.

I got a telemarketer that pre sets me low income appointments. She sets about 3 every two hours and works 10 hours a week at $10 an hour.

10 hours X $10 = $100

10 Hours X 1.5 appointments per hour = 15 appointments

$100 / 15 appointments = $6.66 per appointment

If I sold just one medicare advantage per month, I would make a $50 profit. (I get paid 450)

But I am closing much more than that, probably 25 consitantly, I usually end up selling some of my leads to a local agency here for $20 each (which is still a good price).

Not to mention that I control the quality of leads also.

Yeah I am calling myself. mostly to just small businesses with between 2-15 employees

Its cheaper if you just higher your own telemarketer.

This guy seems to be new, so how would it be less expensive to hire a telemarketer when he doesn't have the experience and knowledge to prospect via the telephone; train, monitor and manage the telemarketer while tracking the results to ensure that he is not overextending himself.

The last thing he wants to do is hire anybody until he has a benchmark to compare results. Would it be prudent to outsource telemarketing to a marketing company that does not have a vested interest (excluding money) in ensuring you succeed? Perhaps, but not until the resources are available and he has the experience to walk a prospect through this sales process.

Off topic, I'd like to commend you on your website.

I also make the calls myself, here is my exact script:

Me: "Hi, is Ted available?"

Prospect: "This is"

Me: "Ted, this is Delta calling, you won't recognize my name, we haven't talked before. I'm actually calling you as a cold call because I know how much you like to get these kinds of calls. (usually gets a positive response).

Proespect: "I only get ten of them a day!" or sometimes, crickets will be churping. Either way, proceed.

Me: "Would it be okay if I take 30 seconds to tell you why I called, then you can tell me whether or not we should talk further?"

Prosepct: "Sure." (at least 90% of the time, otherwise, they may ask what are you selling, either way, go ahead and tell them)

Me: "Great, I won't hold you up. I work with health insurance. I have talked to a number of small business owners lately who are frusterated with their premiums and I wanted to find out if that is a concern of yours?"

The prospect may respond one of two ways:
1. No - then say "thanks for your time" and get off the phone
2. Yes - ask them what your doing currently and see if you can help

If you think you can help, give the prospect a choice of whether or not you should talk further:

"I don't know if I can help or not without taking a look. If it's enough of a concern I can take a look and if I can help, I'll let you know, and if I can't, I'll tell you that too. What do you think?"

Remember, don't force your way in, get invited. That will eliminate a number of tire kickers and make your life much easier.

Also, use what ever you want at the beginning, the key question to ask is: "I've spoken to a number of small business owners lately who are frusterated with their premiums, is that a concern of yours?" Everything else is just frosting.

If you want any further help, send me a PM.

Back